Tuesday, August 28, 2012

#8 Boyland + live webcam last night!

Boyland: 2004

First thing's first: Brent held an impromptu live webcam show last night and it was a raging success. I love these shows for so many reasons, one being I can attack him with as many questions as possible (moreso than I already do via twitter) and he pretty much answers everything. He is very comfortable with his fans, for sure, especially in that chat setting. He really comes alive. One thing I can say for Brent Everett, he makes himself very available to his fans. He's got an email address, a PO box, twitter, a blog, and a live chat. So far I've abused only three of these mediums but I assure you, a fan letter is in the works. I know, poor Brent. The live show was flawless, by the way, Brent was in great spirits and was super hot. Sadly no appearance by Steve but we did see some guy peek out in the background near the end there. Who was that? Fuck buddy? Pizza guy? Hmm, another Brent Everett mystery to be solved another day.

Boyland: "A Unique Theme park." I'll say. This film is about an hour and a half long and is divided into several segments, each taking place in a theme park seemingly catering to the young gay male audience. Clearly, since every ride in the park has guys fucking within. It sounds kind of hokey, but honestly I don't hate this film. For an amateur video it is not bad, and who doesn't like theme parks? They've even got cotton candy! You know what else this film has? A young Jeremy Jordan. YES, that Jeremy Jordan who we saw get fucked to death by Brent in the final scene of Wantin' More. Girl, you could have knocked me over with a feather when I saw him pop up in this, and to think they had him top. What a waste of film.

Brent's scene, aptly titled, "Hook a Husband," comes soon after and begins with him tossing rings onto Chase McKenzie's erect cock. Yes you read that correctly. It is so amusing it makes me forget how much Chase turns me off. He does eventually hook a ring onto that ginger cock and his prize? Well his prize is getting fucked. There's no real thrills here, we've all seen Brent and Chase hook up before, this time Brent bottoms. You know, for as cute as Brent was in the beginning of his career, I think he only gets better with age. This is why I get so confused by people who are still stuck on how amazing he was in School Boy Crush and Barebacking Across America. Forget those and watch Cock Trap, or Sized Up. Your life will never be the same.

Rating: C+

Next Up: something directed by Chi Chi LaRue.


No comments:

Post a Comment

holla